A beautifully presented dog-friendly holiday cottage situated in Fowey town centre a couple of minutes walk from the shops, pubs and restaurants – a perfect location for a holiday in Cornwall.
This holiday accommodation is located over three floors to take advantage of the views of the River Fowey. The dining room has a cast iron ornate fire surround, slate hearth and oak floor with table and chairs accommodating up to six people.
The kitchen has an exposed painted wooden cottage ceiling and a slate floor. This is well equipped with a range cooker, microwave and toaster. A door gives access to the rear courtyard which has a lean-to for the washing machine and dryer. There is a small bistro table and chairs and access on to North Street for boating equipment and bicycles.
The top floor accommodates the sitting room and the second bedroom. The sitting room has two large low windows – one with views over a roof top on to the estuary. There are two sofas – a three seater and a two seater – a flat screen TV with freeview, DVD player, free internet access and a selection of books and games.
- Two double bedrooms
- Town centre location
- Sitting room with river views
- Linen and towels included
- Washing machine and dryer
- Centrally heated
- Bath and shower
- Courtyard with access for boating equipment/bicycles
- Bedroom two offers the choice of twin beds or a double bed and has an outer room which has a sofa bed which would be suitable for a small child.
- There is no parking at the property but there is a large public car park by the Boddinick Ferry a couple of minutes walk away.